Endúr Martime is reinforcing the company’s growth in maritime service through an increased workload both onshore and offshore and is now seeking engine mechanics to help increase capacity for customers in Norway and Northern Europe.
The company therefore requires more engine mechanics or industrial mechanics with experience of engine work.
At Endúr Martime (formerly Bergen Group Services) you will work alongside competent and enthusiastic colleagues at one of Northern Europe’s largest and most experienced service centres for high speed engines type MTU, Mercedes, Volvo, etc. You will be part of a positive working environment in which all employees are proud of their profession and are focused on creating results for both customers and for the company.
Your work tasks will vary and your working day will consist of a variety of tasks within maintenance and repair. As certain tasks will require you to travel, it is important that you enjoy interacting with people, are customer-orientated and always have the customer in focus.
Endúr Martime carries out maintenance and repair work on MTU and MJP (waterjet systems). The company also has long and extensive experience of most engine brands. You will therefore be required to have a certificate of apprenticeship and a thorough understanding and knowledge of engines derived from engine experience, primarily with MTU or Volvo engines. The workplace is at the Skjøndal workshop in Damsgårdsveien 119. Working hours will divided between fixed hours at the workshop from 07.00–15.00 and occasional visits to our customers.
We are seeking highly motivated and skilled workers with the following expertise/education:
- Skilled workers, preferably motor mechanics, and any industrial mechanics who have completed relevant courses
and who have experience of MTU/Volvo engines
Primary work tasks will be:
- Repair and maintenance of MTU and Volvo engines as well as waterjet systems
- Preparing service reports and associated documentation
- Carrying out general maintenance and repair work on engines
associated with the workshop’s speciality
- Participation in general marine maintenance at the workshop, where necessary
You should be in possession of the following:
- Certificate of apprenticeship as an engine mechanic or industrial mechanic, offshore certificate,
or be in a position to obtain this.
- Preferably have completed certified courses within MTU/Volvo engines
- Preferably have completed a lift course, possess a forklift truck certificate and completed a crane course
- Must be able to work in constricted spaces
We attach importance to the following with regard to the position:
- The ability and willingness to carry out tasks In an orderly and systematic manner.
- Extensive experience, the proper attitude and a good work ethic, as well as being conscientious.
- Good initiative and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- You are happy to perform a variety of work tasks and occasionally travel
- Willingness to respect and familiarise yourself with the rules and knowledge of our HSE work,
thereby demonstrating compliance with our O vision within HSE
- Our working environment shall be characterised by engaged and motivated employees who are
focused on being part of the team
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact: Head of Personnel Siegfred H.H. Olsen (+47 910 07 592)
Send a concise application via email by 15.08.2019 to:
Mark the application as follows: Motormekaniker v/ Personalsjef
Deadline for applying
15. August, 2019