Endúr AAK (formerly AAK AS and Bergen Group AAK) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the publicly listed group Endúr ASA. The company has been working at heights since 1987 and are experts in rope access techniques in connection with maintenance and modification work that involves demanding access. Endúr AAK’s current workload includes work on various oil and gas installations, windfarms, industrial plants and other infrastructure. The company has around 60 employees.
Safety supervisors in accordance with NS9600
Extensive experience of offshore assignments.
Expertise within rigging and lifting
Mechanical background/experience would be an advantage.
Offshore safety course and a valid health certificate are essential.
Good physical fitness.
All positions require the following personal qualities:
- Good interpersonal skills, structured and results-orientated
- Outstanding social qualities and a team player
- Independent and enterprising
- Ability and willingness to learn new things
- Normal level of physical fitness and comfortable with working at heights and in constricted spaces
- Must communicate well both in writing and verbally in a Scandinavian language
- Permanent employment
- Competitive terms
- Excellent pension and insurance schemes
- Exciting, challenging and varied tasks in Norway’s leading rope access technician environment
- Relevant training according to requirements
- Great working environment with enthusiastic colleagues
Employer: Endùr AAK AS
Employment commences: According to agreement
Application deadline: Applicants are assessed continuously
Sigrunn Monsen, HR Manager
+47 996 42 528
Applications shall be submitted to: email@example.com